Image Direct FAQ’s
What personal information is included in the email?
- Student First Name
- Unique Order Code with direct link to view on the website
- School Name
Will any additional email marketing be sent?
- Anyone who signs up on Inter-State’s website can opt in to receive Picture Day & Yearbook Reminder emails and/or Promotional emails. These sign ups are stored in a separate list.
How long will you keep email addresses on file?
- We keep school provided email addresses on file for that school year. At the end of the school year, those email addresses are removed from our email system.
- Only those parents who have signed up to receive reminder and promotional emails will remain in Inter-State’s system.
Who has access to the email addresses?
- Your School Representative and Office Staff
- High Level IT, Marketing, and Management Staff with Inter-State
Do you sell the email address list?
Can parents unsubscribe from the email list?
- Yes, each email sent includes an unsubscribe link.
- By unsubscribing from the list, our email system will no longer allow emails to be sent to that email address.
How does the company protect the images from unauthorized access?
- Images are only available online for viewing by entering a unique and secure code assigned to each student after pictures are taken.
- The unique alphanumeric student code is provided to the authorized parent(s)/guardian(s) via a paper flyer distributed through the school or via email using email addresses matched to student data as provided by the school.
Inter-State systems are protected by industry-leading firewall and security systems managed by well-trained full-time in-house staff dedicated to maintaining network security and network reliability. Furthermore, we contract with top tier outside security experts to test our systems for security weaknesses and to provide ongoing training to our staff on the ever-changing world of network security. This is something we take very seriously.