Our email notifications are making the following impact:
- Increased Picture Day awareness
- Increased participate rates
- Reduction of calls to the school asking how to order a child’s portrait or requests for an order code
- Allows the parent to electronically see an unedited proof of their child’s image prior to purchase with a direct link – we refer to this as Image Direct
- Allows for ample time to plan for retakes if the parent isn’t completely satisfied
- Gives the parent the opportunity to purchase at their convenience
Image Direct FAQ’s
What personal information is included in the email?
- Student First Name
- Unique Order Code with a direct link to view an unedited proof on the website
- School Name
Will any additional email marketing be sent?
- Anyone who signs up on Inter-State’s website can opt-in to receive Picture Day & Yearbook Reminder emails and/or Promotional emails. These sign-ups are stored in a separate list.
How long will you keep email addresses on file?
- We keep school-provided email addresses on file for that school year. At the end of the school year, those email addresses are removed from our email system.
- Only those parents who have signed up to receive a reminder and promotional emails will remain in Inter-State’s system.
Who has access to the email addresses?
- Your School Representative and Office Staff
- High Level IT, Marketing, and Management Staff with Inter-State
Do you sell the email address list?
Can parents unsubscribe from the email list?
- Yes, each email sent includes an unsubscribe link.
- By unsubscribing from the list, our email system will no longer allow emails to be sent to that email address.
How does the company protect the images from unauthorized access?
- Images are only available online for viewing by entering a unique and secure code assigned to each student after pictures are taken.
- The unique alphanumeric student code is provided to the authorized parent(s)/guardian(s) via a paper flyer distributed through the school or via email using email addresses matched to student data as provided by the school.