PRIMARY STUDENT PLANNER PAGE FEATURES
Planning for success starts early and our Primary Planners feature everything you need to start your students off on the right track.
- 128 Full-Color Pages
- 8.5″ x 11″
- Weekly Activities
- Ruled Lines for ease of writing
- Parent-Teacher Communication Area
- Bilingual Dates & Parent-Teacher Communication
SAMPLE PRIMARY PLANNER PAGE
- PRE-PRINTED DATES teach students to plan for long-term assignments.
- RULED LINES for ease of writing.
- BILINGUAL PARENT-TEACHER COMMUNICATION AREA keeps parents informed of student’s progress.
- AT-A-GLANCE CHECK BOXES assignments can be checked off as they are completed.
- WEEKLY ACTIVITIES build creative writing skills.
- WEEKLY VOCABULARY WORD describes a word or object and its spelling.
- “WORDS OF THE WEEK” helps children practice spelling or vocabulary words.
PRIMARY PLANNER RESOURCE PAGE SAMPLES
Our Planner Resource Pages are great reference guides to commonly learned lessons during the first several years of elementary school. Below are a few examples of the these pages.