I found some cute mini wooden flower pots at the craft store and thought it would be fun to do something with them. So, I looked around and used some scraps and tools I had laying around and created a cute little flower featuring one of my sweeties! I decided to keep it on my desk, but it would be a great little gift for her best friend or a grandparent!
What you need:
- Exchange size picture
- Mini wooden flower pot
- Scrapbook paper
- Green clay
- Acrylic paint (I chose gold)
- Paint Brush
- Medium flower punch
- Extra large flower punch
- Paper towel
1. Paint the wooden pot and set aside to dry.
2.Punch 2 extra large flowers out of the scrapbook paper. I chose two different colors. Then punch 1 medium flower around the child’s face in the Exchange Photo.
3.Glue flowers together as shown.
4. Wrap a ball of clay around the bottom of the straw that should be snipped to be 3″ long.
5. Push the clay and straw into the painted pot after it drys.
6. Glue the assembled flower to the top of the straw and feel free to embellish with ribbon or jewels. Have fun and enjoy this quick and sweet little craft!